SynergySorb® is an oil-binding and chemical binder based on hydrolysed lignin. The ability of lignin to irreversibly sorb a large amount of petroleum products on its surface is significantly improved due to the processing technology applied. Another major difference of the proposed adsorbent is that it is absolutely harmless to the environment, thanks to which you make a great contribution to the environmental protection.
- SynergySorb®binder is unique in its ability to bind adsorbed hydrocarbons and convert them from a liquid state to a stable powder.
- Adsorbed petroleum products remain inside the product indefinitely, that is, the desorption effect does not occur.
- Bound polar and non-polar substances are not extracted by physical action.
- Adsorption capacity of at least 350% (measured in crude oil)
- Neutral PH level
- Unlimited shelf life
- One can use it repeatedly until full saturation
- Hydrophobic products boast unlimited buoyancy on the water surface
- Binders and sorbing substances retain their sorption properties even after their long stay under water
The best binder for a solid base. Integrated into the absorbent pad, it completely removes all oil-containing components without any residue. From now on, there will be no oil traces in your production shop or garage.
This powdered binder removes oil contamination on a solid base or in liquid media. It is perfect for filtering rainwater at gas stations or, accordingly, for water treatment in general.
We offer a solution applying the SynergySorb® WO sorbent for using directly on the water surface. Padded binder removes oil and fat contamination from water surfaces in a short time.
Integrated into the oil barrier, the SYNERGYSORB® BD sorbent is suitable for controlling the spread and absorption of spilled or leaked petroleum products. It will be helpful in preventing damage to the equipment and harm to the environment.
Binding oil barriers are water-repellent and thus preventing spilled oil or petroleum products from spreading on solid and liquid surfaces, and significantly streamlining the process of their removing.